Leak under the sink?

As the post said, this morning I had a leak under my sink - just a loose pipe.
So I decided to pull everything out of the cupboard and clean it out. I threw some things away but also it gave me time to check to see what I have and sort it all out!  I bought 4 boxes from poundland and used them for the storage.

I listed everything I had in there
*Much to my annoyance I found a can of flea treatment for the home, when my cats had brought visitors in  but that's another story.

First of all I pulled everything out to see what we have and then put everything in the boxes and listed everything that is there

I have listed everything in to each box (bar one which I had to take out as there was no room for all 4 boxes.

Floor cleaner.
Disinfectant
Stardrops (half bottle)
3 Bottle Zoflora
Spray bottle (which I plan to reuse once I've used it up)

3 Black fabric dyes (my daughter likes her jeans to stay black)
Washing up liquid
2 1/2 carper freshener
Drain cleaner

Plenty of dish sponges
Window cleaner
Magic Sponge
Water proof spray? It might come in handy
Dusters
Pegs

Stain spray
Colour stain lift
Whites stain lift
1/2 bottle white vinegar
2 tea tree oils
1 lavender oils

2 Fly sprays which honestly couldn't kill a fly if I were to use a whole can
Carpet stain lift
Flea treatment*
TV screen cleaner.
Oven cleaner
Scrubbing brush!
Soap powder Fabric conditioner
Soap liquid
Fabric Conditioner
Dish washing tablets
Rinse aid
Soda crystals

So yes plenty to use up.

Looks much better now, just a shame I didn't take a before picture first.

Supper southern fried chicken, potato wedges garlic bread, and salads.

Have a good day

Comments

Popular Posts