Baby steps to de-cluttering

I'm slowly de-cluttering  my cupboards, yesterday I did one of my sideboard cupboard and drawer.
Found a lot of all cables and ear phones old phones etc which my friend will take away to be recycled. Found places for other things too also found some stuff for the charity shop.

Today I cleaned out what I call our medicine cupboard, thrown out (taken to boots to destroy for me) loads of all medicines that were old. put all of the same medicines in the cheap tubs from the pound shop which makes things look a lot tidier, cleaner, easier to see, and you know when you have actually ran out of that medicine. (Picture to follow)

I have quite a busy day tomorrow but I intend to sort out at least one cupboard again, for recycle, charity, or bin - also hopefully I'll find at least one thing to put in this charity shop bag, I hope to put something in the bag for charity each day.

3 Items in the charity bag today.
Spend £0

Comments

Popular Posts