Hello All,

How is everyone? Sorry for the late post been a busy few days.

So apart nothing exciting has really happened while I've been away am just going to log what I have done today, used up, and all that.

I made a big pan of soup, so big in fact I had to move it to a bigger pan - That will be for tomorrow nights tea saves me cooking too, I have a busy day with my mother.

While chopping all the veg I also blanched parsnips and stuck them in the freezer and also 2 leeks

For tea tonight am making Mac and Cheese I have tomatoes that need using up so am slicing them to put on to of the mac and cheese I plan to make extra to give to my youngest 2 children for their teas tomorrow as they both hate soup with a passion. I'll serve our mac and cheese with salads

Thrown away
Few mouldy strawberries

Saved
2 Leeks
3 Parsnips.
Tomatoes

Given away
Book
2 Belts
2 toys my children haven't touched in ages

Comments

Popular Posts