Batch cooking

For a while now I have wanted to batch cook, but thinking about it would become overwhelming.  After watching a few videos on youtube its made me feel a little more confident about it, what I thought I could do instead till I am a little more confident is each time I make a meal, where possible, I'll do a double so I'll have one in the freezer already for another day.

This week meal plans

Monday - Mince, dumplings, carrots, peas and sweet potatoes roasts

Tuesday - Fish finger sandwiches, salad and chips (Its my daughters birthday she asked for it)

Wednesday - Mac and Cheese with bacon and salad (I intend to double this recipe)

Thursday - Sausage, sweet potato chips, and beans (lazy day as I have an appointment)

Friday - Chicken and veggie curry, with rice.

Saturday - Lunch at my nans

Sunday - Roast beef Yorkshire puddings and all the trimming

I'm going to make a pear and apple cake crumble as we have pears and a few apples that need ate, not sure how this recipe will turn out as I'll be winging it
I'm hoping that I might be able to double this and freeze both for pudding on Sunday.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts