A lazy poster?

As many times I have promised to keep this up I still haven't, so now the only thing I will promised is I will update when I can or feel like it.

I did a big shop back end of Christmas so planning to eat out of the freezer and stuff for this; I have wrote a meal plan and sticking to it, using my slow cooker as much as I can.

Though it its Tuesday (as I type this) I will put down Monday's meal too

Monday - Chilli and rice (veggies went in from the freezer)

Tuesday - Chicken, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas and Dumpling.
I made Bliss Balls for after if anyone wants any rest will be snacks

Wednesday - Fish Pie and Peas.

Thursday - Mac and Cheese, Apple pie out the freezer

Friday - Fish and Chips with cucumber and tomatoes salad.

Saturday - Home made chicken kebabs in pittas coleslaw
After - meringue nests.

Sunday - Roast Dinner with Yorkshire puddings
After - chocolate roll

The only things I will need to buy here is herbs, natural yogurt, pitta breads, cabbage, salad stuff and berries for Saturday night.
Otherwise its the usual rest of fruit, veg, dairy lunch box things and cereal as and where needed, I make my own bread so no need to buy that. Cats are sorted out for at least a week probably 2.

Bliss Balls. (Or how I make them)

1 cup cashew nuts
1 cup dates
2 tablespoons on cocoa powder
1 Tablespoon water
Pinch of salt

Blend nuts, then add dates blend, add cocoa, salt and water. Be careful you don't add too much, the mixture should stick when squeezed together roll them in to a ball.
You can roll them in chia seeds (which I did) or coconut, more crushed nuts?
Used other dried fruit too
Anything goes really just experiment.

For a nut free recipe I would try oats.

--

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts